Here I am knee deep in summer fun.
See my girls finally have been off this week here in NY for summer vacation from school.
Yes, we start summer vacation a bit on the late side, but still I have been working non-stop the month of June for them to be off and for us to have as much fun for the next 9 weeks.
So, in order to get a good start on making all sorts of memories this summer with my family, such as this, I taking a bit of a self-imposed summer time break.
I will also most likely only be blogging a bit less through the summer months as my girls are indeed home and my husband is taking Mondays off all summer long, too.
I will still be around, but with them home, my wedding anniversary this Friday, my older daughter’s 7th birthday, and also our Family Disney trip, which begins this upcoming weekend, a bit slower pace here on this site will be more than enough for me, as well as my syndicated opportunities and also my J9 Designs work will keep me busy enough.
As for syndication, some of my articles are also syndicated on some larger sites and wanted to catch you a bit before I signed off today in case you might have missed any or these articles.
Here are a list of some of my syndicated articles.
Comments will be closed here and feel free to visit these articles and leave me some comment love:
- Finding the Beauty in Summer Vacation – Today Parenting Team
- 10 Signs Your Kids Are iPad Addicts – In the Powder Room
- I Regret That I Did It My Way – Mom Babble
- How I Knew I Was Pregnant – Mom Babble
- It All Began with An Argument About Money, but Lead to So Much More, Mommikin
- Are We Expecting Too Much From Kids Today? – Mamapedia
- 3 Life Lessons That All Kids Can Learn from Baseball – The Huffington Post
- 5 Things I Wish for My Future 2028 Graduate – The Huffington Post
- Is There a Sweet Spot of Parenting – The Huffington Post
- When I Blink, Here I Am – The Huffington Post
- It’s Casual Remarks Like These That Hurt Our Daughters – The Huffington Post
- Why I Love Being A Mom Every Day – The Huffington Post
- Letter to My Girls About the Mean Girl – The Huffington Post
- Finding the Beauty in School Vacation Moments – The Huffington Post
- 5 Tips for New Bloggers – The SITS Girls
- 8 Design Elements You Need on Your Blog Right Now – The SITS Girls
- 10 Hacks For Your WordPress Blog – The SITS Girls
Happy Summer to my readers!!!
Subscribe to get our FREE Spring Kid's Bucket List printable now.