Many know from reading my blog that I have found my nail polish groove again after all these years.
I shared all about this here.
Also, since late last year, I have been having more and more fun hanging out on Instagram. Follow me on Instagram for more nail fun here.
For some reason, some of my favorite photos and shares have been centered around nails, polishes and different looks that can be achieved.
Finally last weekend, I got around to checking Julep Maven and found out that your first box is free, all you pay is shipping for a subscription box of treats worth $40+.
There is no catch, they truly just allow you to try there service for the first month for the small shipping fee.
The first step in setting this up is to take a quick beauty survey to find out your style profile to find out if you are one out of five possibilities, which are as follows:
- A Natural Trendsetter
- A Iconic Beauty
- A Dynamic Free Spirit
- A Confidential Frill-Seeker
- A Savvy Tastemaker
Once your beauty profile is set up, you are directed to place your first order, where again you are charged only shipping.
I was amazed at how quick the process was and also how fast the box was shipped to me.
I ordered on Sunday and by Wednesday my box was delivered to me.
What was in my first (free) box?
I received three different and unique nail polishes.
- The first was a white, glossy color, called Bunny – It Girl.
- The second was a green/blue, teal color, called Libby – It Girl.
- And the third color was a deep purple, glossy color, called Elle – It Girl.
So far, I have tried the purple and loved it. I am going to be trying the Libby (teal) in the next few weeks and will probably wait for the white until it is officially spring and in need of a lighter shade of polish.
I now am also an affiliate marketer for Julep since I ordered the first box and will be renew in my subscription.
For those looking to try this subscription box monthly after receiving the first free box, again the process is fairly easy and definitely a fun box to get monthly for those who are like me and love trying new polishes, because Julep Maven gives us all VIP access to the latest color and beauty trends via a brand new collection each month.
Check out my Julep inspired manicure below now, too:
Subsequent Monthly Boxes Steps:
- Keep in mind that you get a hand in building your Julep Box (something I am so excited about myself), because the first step to each months renewals is getting to preview your upcoming box, where you can try a new style, upgrade, add extras or even send your box to a friend (at no extra charge). However, if you love what they have indeed chosen for you, you need not do anything else.
- The next part is to simply enjoy again $40+ worth of beauty goodies for $19.99, which gives you access to a monthly Secret Store with exclusive deals and 20% off, as well as free shipping on julep.com. Plus with each box, you do take or refer to a friend, you get to earn rewards points to cash in for free boxes and other awesome perks.
- Lastly (one of my favorite parts), you get to share nail looks on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or even join the Julep Idea Lab to help them dream up the next beauty innovation.
Some key dates to remember for Julep:
- 20th-24th (every month): Monthly Maven Reveal – log into your account to preview or add on to your box.
- 27th (every month): Maven Boxes start to ship.
- 1st: The Secret Store opens-an exclusive perk for Mavens who took the last box.
What are you waiting for sign up buy clicking the banner below for your free Nail Polish Kit?!!
If you need any help with updating the time on your blog after changing the clocks this past weekend, please check out my J9 Designs article here now, too!
Please Visit my Sponsor of The Month:
One Click Is All It Takes!!
Subscribe to get our FREE Spring Kid's Bucket List printable now.