This was the first full week of February and must admit the jury is still out on this month.
Why you might ask?
Well so far, it started with a heat wave on the first day of February last weekend with the temperatures in the low 50s.
Not too shabby, right?
Well, then late Sunday night into Monday (all day), it snowed and we got a ton of snow again! All the snow that we had from the previous storm was finally gone and then we got slammed again.
Just as we thought we had cleaned it all up and the sun did come out tomorrow (on Tuesday). That night not so much, when we got more snow and ice, too.
And as quiet as the rest of the week was now we are supposed to have more snow this weekend. God help us!
So, the jury is definitely still out on February for me!
Now, as bad as it has been weather wise, I am so in need of finding the good with my weekly thankful things. So keep reading to find out now…
1. Chicken stir fry and coconut, pineapple jasmine rice for dinner. Was craving Chinese food and decided to make some with our Wok and made a special trip the grocery store to get all ingredients.
3. Lily and Kevin teasing each other. He told her lovingly that she is a pain in the butt, to which she told him that he is a gugooza (Italian vegetable). My dad loves this vegetable and teases her that she is one all the time, so she learned this from him!
4. Letter and pictures from Emma, Lizzi’s niece for both my girls. We also sent her, a card and drawings, as well. Thank you so much, Lizzi, for setting this is motion, you truly made my girls day getting mail from their new pen-pal.
5. Finishing This Is Where I Leave You, by Jonathan Tropper. Review to follow!
10. Another snow day on Monday. The girls had didn’t have school and Kevin got out of work before noon. This lead to afternoon of playing in the snow while it still snowed, where they made their version of Olaf the Snowman!
A side note by the way, I am on Instagram here and my hashtag to follow me is @jnine0712. Most of the photos above were indeed posted on there and trying to make an conscious effort for 2014 (one of my goals for the new year) to use Instagram more then ever and hope you will follow me over there if you haven’t already!*
Now if you missed a moment of this week’s blog articles, here is a recap~
On Monday, I showcased my love for baking with an easy Valentine’s Day Cookie Recipe that Emma helped me try out, here.
On Tuesday, I also happily posted about new subscription obsession with Le Tote here.
On Thursday, I co-hosted the Pin It party for the another successful week, here.
On Friday, back with another FTSF with the sentence to finish being, “My best dream ever was…”, to link up please click here!
For those, who are still looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift (it is February 1st already!), please be sure to check out my Pandora Valentine’s Day article here.
J9 Designs for all your web design needs, plus we offer Paypal’s Bill Me Later, too! Also read our latest article on my very own BlogLovin Tips for Plucky’s Blogging Tips & Tricks Series Part 2 with not only these blog tips coming your way but an awesome giveaway that is running now, too here.
Please Visit my Sponsor of The Month:
One Click Is All It Takes!!