Well, another weekend is indeed here and seriously still can not believe how quickly this past week just flew by. Between the snow and the freezing cold, I am trying daily to find all the good I can right now during this bitterly chilly time of the year.
With that said, I wanted to share with you as always, my 10 Things of Thankful for this past week.
So sit back and enjoy.
1. Bitterly cold last week with a blizzard hitting at the end of the week, but having a Keurig, hot chocolate k-cups, Bailey’s White Peppermint Coffee Creamer with whipped cream and cinnamon to keep me warm.
2. Snow days! Kevin having off and after we dug out going grocery shopping when the store was open and hardly anyone there, where I actually got to have a funny conversation with the dairy worker about how the days leading up to the storm everyone went to buy eggs, bread and milk. He wondered out loud, “Did everyone come to make French Toast?” Yes, totally made me laugh and needed that after the cold, miserable weather.
3. Playing around with my nail polishes to come up with a cute and creative manicure while being stuck inside.
4. It being way too cold for the kids to go out after the snow cleared, Kevin decided to do paper puppets with them to go along with the Melissa and Doug puppet theatre they got from Uncle Michael this past Christmas.
5. Finishing another book with The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, which was definitely as amazing as the reviews and the recommendation the came from Sandy over at The Mother of Imperfection, which I even got to review this past week. Yes, I seriously I a loving reading again and the cold and snow have helped to keep us indoors allowing for more downtime to do more reading indeed!
7. Sunday morning indoor winter soccer. Both girls had fun and bonus they both have it at the same time, but on different teams, so it is only one hour of hanging out a weekend.
10. Lily telling me she needs her bathing suit, while being in the backseat in the car in her carseat. I told her that no she didn’t, but she refused to and told me that yes she did. By the end, she told me that I should laugh and it was funny! My comedian in training for sure!
*A side note by the way, I am on Instagram here and my hashtag to follow me is @jnine0712. Most of the photos above were indeed posted on there and trying to make an conscious effort for 2014 (one of my goals for the new year) to use Instagram more then ever and hope you will follow me over there if you haven’t already!*
Now if you missed a moment of this week’s blog articles, here is a recap~
On Monday, I cheerily showcased my undying love for Pandora charms and bracelets that was a long time coming, here.My First Pandora Bracelt – Back in 2011
On Tuesday, overzealously shared the week’s PINcentive Blog Hop, which has the best of the best as far as posts this side of Pinterest. For more, click here. I also happily posted the first Twitter Hop for 2014 here.
On Wednesday, loved being able to post up that I am indeed back not he reading horse, having joined the Goodreads challenge and also reviewed my latest read The Fault in Our Stars, for more on this click here.
On Thursday, I was able to share that some New Year’s Cleaning tips on getting rid of unused items around your home click here for more.
On Friday, back with another FTSF with the sentence to finish being, “If I had a million dollars, I…”, to link up please click here!
And as I mentioned previously, I am now a proud affiliate marketer for Pandora Towson and will be sharing more about Pandora this upcoming weekend in the months to come now. So stay tuned.
J9 Designs for all your web design needs, plus we offer Paypal’s Bill Me Later, too! Also read our latest article on how to get more subscribers and views on your own Instagram account here.
Please Visit my Sponsor of The Month:
One Click Is All It Takes!!