Looking out our window last night, we saw an amazing sight for most (many know I am not a fan of snow and cold weather, but I digress).
Well, it was indeed snowing out and my girls were chomping out the bit to go to the front door to see more of the white stuff falling from the sky. Yes, at 3 and 4 years old, snow is truly an exciting, wondrous event to them.
I admit as I shared previously and in the first sentence too, this is truly not my weather though. I hate being cold and hate the cleanup of snow more then you will know.
But when it is coming down for the first time of the season, yes even I can admit it looks beautiful and peaceful covering the lawns, trees and cars alike.
However, I am constantly looking for ways for myself and girls to stay warm when we indeed have to go out in this weather and cannot stay indoors.
See sometimes, it truly is like last night a wintry mix that isn’t accumulating into much, so therefore school, errands and work still are all things that need to be attended to.
If you need to go out in this weather, you do indeed need to be properly dressed for it.
I recently found a store online that has winter outerwear for both my girls and myself covered.
If you are looking for clothes to keep you warm, but also still look trendy look no further then Joules, which is a company that was established in Great Britain, but truly so stylish for all in the US and that carries a wide variety of winter clothing and accessories for both women and girls.
Don’t believe me take a look at a few of the options I came up with for both myself and my girls now.
Their women’s jacket are truly full of country heritage, coastal charm and also come with hand-drawn printed linings and bespoke trims. Their coats and jackets offer a lot more than just protection from the weather. See a few of my favorite choices below now.
- Womens Quilted Coat, Marine Navy
- New Quilted Jacket, Everglade
- Womens Feather and Down Coat, Black
Their women’s boots classic, practical and stylish. These boots are here so that every outdoor adventure (no matter how big or small!) can be enjoyed in style. Check out my favorites now!
- Womens Short Rain Boots, Pinkspot
- Womens Mid Rain Boot, Navy Spot
- Womens Wellyprint, Pinkspot
Lily always sings to me, “It’s raining. It’s pouring…,” when it is indeed rainy, wintry weather. But Joules proves that waterproof coats don’t have to be boring! With taped seams to keep the rain at bay and a microfleece lining for extra warmth, these jackets is great for girls on the go and see for yourself now!
- Candy Spot Jnr Kirstie Girls Hooded Raincoat
- Girls Hooded Raincoat, Praline Garden
- Girls Hooded Quilted Jacket, Black
Joules rain boots have making a splash all over the land for years. For girls’ traditional rain boots with a twist, look no further. If you’re after a bright, patterned and hardwearing boot, you’re in the right place and I am sure you will agree with those that I shared here.
- Girls Printed Rain Boot, Multi Spot
- Girls Printed Rain Boot, Multi Mix
- Girls Printed Rain Boot, Ruby
And the above items are just a small listing of some of my favorite items from this company. They have a ton of great gifts for all on your list, so please do check them out.
If you are interested here are some important things to remember for the upcoming holiday season now from Joules:
- Last order date for Christmas delivery: Thursday, December 19th.
- They also have a Christmas guarantee, which states: “We hope you’re completely happy with your Joules order, however if you aren’t, there’s no need to worry. You can send your order back to us in its original condition by filling in the form that came with your shipment.” Click here for more on this.
- Shipping is $9.95 and free for all orders over $170.
- And they now accept Paypal!
J9 Designs for all your web design needs, plus we offer Paypal’s Bill Me Later, too! And also, check out a brand new Ask J9 Designs Article to help with your techy questions and don’t forget to ask your own techy questions, which may be featured in an upcoming blog article, too.
Please Visit my Sponsor of The Month:
One Click Is All It Takes!!