Happy Saturday all and it is now the last day of November. Seriously cannot believe tomorrow will be December 1st!
Time is flying once again. Last weekend was Lily’s Third Birthday, the girls both had Harvest feasts also at school, Thanksgiving was Thursday and yesterday was Black Friday and Monday is Cyber Monday. Time keeps on flying by me!
But since it is indeed Saturday, I am sharing Ten Thankful Things of the Week, including a recap of Lily’s party and more!
1. Saturday started out with tons of cleaning to get ready for Lily’s family birthday party. Before everyone arrived we had her open our grifts with Emma from Mommy and Daddy.
2. We made the right choice for Lily, who indeed asked for Princess Sophia Theme for her birthday with the singing Princess Sophia Doll from the Disney Store. Her face said it all!
3. Kevin and Lily before the party hammed up up for the camera and this picture below totally put a smile on my face!
4. Getting a family photo before the party officially began!
5. The cake, which was done by our local Carvel. I usually do the cake, but when Lily requested Sofia and I couldn’t find a cake pan that had Sofia’s face to use, I decided to see if Carvel could put a picture of Sofia on the cake. They were indeed able to and the cake came out awesome. Bonus, that for once I didn’t have to go crazy baking and decorating the cake, too!
6. I did, however, make cupcakes decorated to match the Princess Sofia cake and they were a huge hit with the kids!
7. Seeing Lily’s face when she blew out her candles was truly one of the best parts of the night for me!
8. Lily receiving tons of presents and getting to for the first time actually rip into her gifts with her family on her own. Last year at 2 years old, she was still too small to do this on her own and I opened many while she helped slightly. But this year, I opened the cards, while she went to town on her gifts and the wrapping paper.
9. Sunday, after I we cleaned up a bit. We honestly took it easy from all the excitement. I spent the afternoon taking a blogging break and actually got to read a book on my iPad! Totally enjoyed “Finding Emma”, by Steena Holmes and now almost done with the sequel, too.
10. Monday found me playing a bit more of hooky going to Lily’s Harvest feast at school. I must admit after the guilt from Halloween (read more here), I was more then happy to sign up and just move my schedule around a bit for the beginning of my work week.
11. Wednesday found Lily and I at her doctor for her 3 year old checkup.
12. Thanksgiving was indeed on Thursday and to be honest I took most of the day off from all thing technology. I have no real photos from the day, but fully enjoyed my time off and feel that much happier for the fact that I truly got a day during the week to close my computer and spend a whole day with my wonderful family!
13. Black Friday, I went shopping with my mom for our annual Black Friday shopping trip! So another afternoon, I got to take a off for a little bit. Two days in a row during the week, someone pitch me!
Now if you missed a moment of this week’s blog articles, here is a recap~
On Monday, I was finally able to share my recipe for Grilled Chicken Tomato, Mozzarella Panini, here.
On Tuesday, overzealously shared the week’s PINcentive Blog Hop, which has the best of the best as far as posts this side of Pinterest. For more, click here. I also happily began sharing some gift ideas as we were closing in on the holiday shopping weekend with Blurb Books here.
On Wednesday, I gave an inside look on how to decorate a little girl’s room from my prior experience. To find out all about that click here. Also, loved being able to update about the wonderful baby company Pish Posh Baby and their Black Friday/Cyber Monday offer, for more on this click here.
On Thursday, was Thanksgiving and while I was celebrating with my family, I offered up my readers all awesome Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday company specials, click here for more.
On Friday, gleefully gave all my readers an amazing offer for all the moms they are shopping for this holiday and to indeed redeem this offer please click here!
Weekly Affiliate Offers (Always Check My Sidebar for More, Too!)
This week I wrote a whole post shared on Thanksgiving with all my affiliates Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals. Please click the image below to get any of these existing offers now you may have missed.
Blogging Design Needs~
Please Visit my Sponsor of The Month:
One Click Is All It Takes!!