Seriously cannot believe it is the middle of November now and Thanksgiving, as well as Lily’s 3rd birthday is right around the corner now (a week from today!).
With all of this, last weekend and this week were still truly very busy indeed and will share all about it in my Thankful Things Portion of this article, as well as catch all up on this week’s blog article’s, too!
Now, without further ado, I want to share all about this week and my photos, too, by getting the party started with My
Ten Eleven Thankful Things~
1. For Friday evening dinner, we didn’t have much left in the house, but we still had shredded Mexican cheese, soft taco shells to make cheese Quesadillas, rice and even black bean soup. I love when I have things in the pantry pull together a great meal in a pinch.
2. Friday night, turned off the computer and found one of my favorite movies of all time, when my mom texted me to tell me Yours, mine and Ours (the Lucille Ball and Henry Fonda version) was on. Total score, except I fell asleep before the end, but still loved that I got to watch it again!Yours, Mine and Ours!
3. Saturday morning, found Kevin and kids being silly on our bed. Always happy to see the smiles and hear the giggles, too.Silly, Lounging Times!
4. Saturday night, we went out to Friendly’s for dinner and before it took the girls next door to see all the puppies for sale. They were totally smitten and their faces told the tale.
5. Sunday morning, Emma made it back for her second to last soccer game after being sick the past two weekend’s games. Unfortunately no pictures, because Lily wanted to be held and actually dropped her off to my mom for part of the hour, because I thought she might be getting sick again. Thankfully not so, but missed a good portion of the game due to this.
6. Sunday afternoon, Burger King for lunch, followed by me returning to this Disney Store where I got a price adjust totally in my favor. The 25% friends and family sale was running and had only purchased the Sophia Pajamas and a few other Christmas gifts for the girls the day before the sale started. Got the coupon in the mail the day after, of course. So I opted to fight to get the 25% back. I didn’t look at the receipt until got home, where I found the girl gave me back way more then the 25%, so Merry early Christmas to my checkbook!
7. Sunday night, paninis! I swear I took pictures and am so in the process now in sharing this recipe. Stay tuned!
8. Monday morning, Kevin and the girls made chocolate chip pancakes on the year’s Veteran’s Day. And to think 5 years ago on this day, I found out I was pregnant with Emma!Mixing Pancakes
9. Monday afternoon, my dad was receiving a 20% off Veteran’s Day employee discount at Lowe’s and was able to get me this discount to purchase the last Mickey Mouse blow up for the lawn to decorate outside for Christmas. The girls are in love and grandpa plugged in inside to show them what we got for them.Mickey!
10. I cannot say enough how blessed I feel that I have made some wonderful friends through blogging. One such friend is Lanaya from Raising Reagan. A group of us recently got together to do a Secret Santa for our one of our blogging groups this year. Well, lo and behold, my bestie, Lanaya got me. What did she get me? Well, those who read the book, The Mother of All Meltdown’s, I contributed to should be well versed on my feelings of PLAYDOUGH. Needless to say, Lanaya got me good on this gift and also knows my love of all things ‘Sheldon’ of the Big Bang Theory with a brand new pair of kitty socks. Not to mention the white chocolate peppermint bark that sadly there are no pictures of because me no sweets will power made me almost annihilate the glorious sweets on the very first day! Thanks again Lanaya and seriously I love you and so happy to have such an amazing friend in you!!
11. Last, but certainly not least, I am thankful again that weekend is indeed here and hoping to relax a bit.
Now if you missed a moment of this week’s blog articles, here is a recap~
On Monday, I vented a bit about how I need to find a better balance with family and work with sharing a music video called, The Fold, here.
On Tuesday, overzealously shared the week’s PINcentive Blog Hop, which has the best of the best as far as posts this side of Pinterest. For more, click here. Also on this day, I was able to offer my reader’s a personalized and amazing deal with Chicken Soup for the Soul from Blurb books,
On Wednesday, I gave an inside look to an adventurous middle grade book series, as well an equally intriguing giveaway, too To find out all about both click here. Also, I asked for some help from all my friends for this wonderful cause that myself and the ladies of Mother of All Meltdown’s were apart of with the Scary Mommy Thanksgiving Project, for more on this click here.
On Thursday, it was my absolute pleasure to share my bloggy friend’s mom’s Etsy shop and giveaway for all things fantasy and little girls related with Nana’s Sewing Closet, click here for more.
On Friday, back again with this week’s FTSF link with the sentence to finish being, “When it comes to my past relationships, my partner/spouse thinks…“, still time to link up and please click here!
This Week’s Giveaways, Please Enter By Clicking on the Graphics Below (If you are feeling lucky!!):Enter the Travels with Gannon and Wyatt Contest
Daily Affiliate Offer (Always Check My Sidebar for More, Too!)
Shop Girls Dresses Starting at $25! Ends 12/25
Blogging Design Needs~Don’t forget to check out my web design company for specials running at J9 Designs for all your web design needs, plus we offer Paypal’s Bill Me Later, too! And also, check out a brand new Ask J9 Designs Article to help with your techy questions and don’t forget to ask your own techy questions, which may be featured in an upcoming blog article, too.
Please Visit my Sponsor of The Month:
One Click Is All It Takes!!