*I received a free month’s subscription to try with my girls from Miss HumbleBee’s Academy. No other compensation was received, although I am an affiliate for them, so if you do purchase through my links, I will receive a small commission. However, all opinions are my own.*
I have shared numerous times here that I am trying my best to help both my girls (aka The Princesses) to be successful learners.
On a side note, this past week, I had both girls sick with fevers, coughs, runny noses and more, plus I was also not 100%, but I still have to take a moment to brag about attending Emma’s Parent Teacher Conference, where we were told she not only excelling in all areas of learning, but has tons of friends with all the kids in her class. Proud mama moment for sure.Emma Just Loves Kindergarten!
The academic and learning end, I can take a bit of credit for, because not only do I sit and do homework with her every night, but I also have been reading with her since she was very little.
Also, recently, I shared some iPad apps and how I have used them to help the girls with Kindergarten readiness skills/concepts. I honestly love using technology to teach and reinforce my girls educational goals.
On top of all of this, I am always on the lookout for new ways to help my girls with learning, too.
So, when I read my wonderful friend, Echo’s website and she shared about an online program, Miss Humblebee’s Academy that she reviewed and used for her kids, I couldn’t help, but comment how I would love to try this online curriculum.
Lo and behold, the President/CEO, Crystal Labbe contacted me and asked if I would be interested in trying with my girls for my honest review here with all my Confessions’ readers.
I basically jumped at the chance and couldn’t thank her enough.
What is Miss Humblebee’s Academy?
Miss Humblebee’s Academy is an Award Winning, online curriculum for children ages 3-6 years old.
Miss Humblebee’s Academy lays the foundation for a lifetime of learning success with a strong curriculum in the core subject areas: Math, Science and Social Studies, Language and Literacy, Art and Music. The curriculum is thematic based and fully interactive with sound cues. And this is all available in over 8 different languages (English included).
Each membership includes:
- A Cognitive Skills Assessment
- Kindergarten Readiness Development Checklist
- Ongoing Weekly Progress Reports emailed to both educators and parents
- Offline Augmented Reality Worksheets
- 3D and 360 imaging.
Miss Humblebee’s Academy curriculum is delivered in three ways:
- By clicking on the white board which will take your child through a guided step-by-step approach to learning presented in sequential developmental progression
- Choose your own path. This process empowers teachers and parents to present the curriculum in the order that matches their preference. This is a great tool to be used in a Blended Learning environment and/or a Flipped Classroom setting.
- Or a combination of both 1 and 2.
Using Method One:
Using Method Two:
Once you have earned rewards, check out the following rooms:
- Puzzle Room (once you have created and saved art in the Art Room, you will be able to turn all your art work into a puzzle. Simply click on the Puzzle Room to access)
- Honeycomb Shop (all images created when saved are put in the Art Room along with a black and white version for printing out and coloring)
- Sticker Room (all images created when saved are put in the Art Room along with a black and white version for printing out and coloring)
Last, but not least…
How to access your child’s learning:
Printables are also available…
One last suggestion from Miss Humblebee herself…
And Miss Humblebee was totally correct about this and check out the girls rocking out to “If you are happy and you know it!” here with this YouTube video:
Ho! Ho! Ho! – The Holiday Season Is Upon us from Tiny Prints-
*With accordance with the FTC, I must disclose that any links you click for Tiny Prints, I will receive a small commission, as I am work with as an affiliate.*
Now through 11:59pm PT November 11, 2014….
Not Only ENJOY 25% OFF SITEWIDE + EXTRA 10% OFF PREMIUM CARD COLLECTIONS! With the CODE: SWSALE25 + EXTRA10 on Holiday Premium Card Orders, but also get 10 FREE Holiday Cards with CODE: 10FREECARDS, too!!!
Seriously this offer is too good to pass up!!!!
Be Prepared for Emergencies
Subscribe to get our FREE Emergencies Preparation List printable for Helping Little Kids Cope now.