Busy, busy, busy here with so much lately and to find out exactly what has kept me busy, but oh so thankful for please read this week’s Thankful Things.
1. Lily’s end of the year show, which if you missed it I shared earlier in the week here.
2. Another successful Le Tote package, which I am thankful for all the great outfits I get to try weekly and then return for free.
3. Nails, nails and more nails. – Seriously having so much fun with my Julep Maven Box this month. And as a bonus new Maven subscribers can get this Limited Edition Summer Brights Welcome Box that includes 3 beautiful, bright nail colors, a lip gloss and our kajal eyeliner – a 5-piece set, valued at $80 – for free when they sign up for Julep Maven.
4. 80 plus degrees finally last Saturday for my nephew’s communion, for Mother’s Day and Monday, for Kevin’s Birthday, too. I love this weather and time of the year and so not complaining by any means. I hope it stays this warm and am looking forward to the summer with months of 80 plus degree temperatures.
5. Speaking of his communion, the food was so delicious and totally enjoyed the shrimp scampi I ordered.
6. Since it was a bad calorie day already with the communion, I splurged a bit more with going all out and getting Carvel, too that night.
7. Mother’s Day with Kevin and the girls getting me just what I wanted, plus making pancakes for breakfast while I finished up scheduling my week with my blogs and designs having taken off for the communion and also Lily’s show int he last few days.
8. Kevin’s Birthday on Monday – That we were bale to go out to dinner together by ourselves for a week night date (not sure the last time we did this one), while Kevin’s mom babysat the girls. Then to come home and have Carvel cake to celebrate, too!
9. Finally getting the Frozen Shirts, I wrote about and shared here last weekend from Zulily. both girls loved them and Lily even ended up wearing hers to bed that night, because she didn’t want to take it off. That is what I call a success.
10. Did I mention that we finally hit 80 degrees this past week (yes can you tell I am excited!) and taking the girls to the park on multiple days to get out and enjoy the warm afternoons! More to come on this Monday. Stay tuned!
Don’t Forget!!! – Julep Maven
One Click Is All It Takes!!