Are you hosting a New Year’s Eve Party this year?
If you are, then chances are you are probably beginning to plan for it right now. I know we made it to the other side of Christmas. Don’t get me wrong it is still the holiday season, but now onwards to New Year’s and more holiday fun times.
Plus, New Year’s traditionally was a time when many would be thinking of who they’d be kissing on this last night of the year.
So, I thought what better party favor craft that is loosely based on the traditional New Year’s Eve kiss.
This party favor is so easy to make using many items you probably already have around your home, such as toilet paper rolls. Also, it is shaped like a Hershey Kiss, plus filled with real Hershey Kisses!
Get it Kisses on New Year’s Eve?!
Plus, I also created a cute Midnight Kisses Printable Sticker Label to adhere to the front of this New Year’s Eve Party favor.
This FREE New Year’s printable label is offered to you to download now to make your own Midnight Kisses party favors!
Want to make New Year’s Midnight Kisses Party Favors?
Then read my craft tutorial below on how to make them yourself:
New Year’s Eve Midnight Kisses Party Favor Craft
Supplies for New Year’s Eve Midnight Kisses Party Favor
- Toilet paper roll or paper towel roll cut to size
- 4-5 hershey’s kisses
- 1 sheet of tissue paper, silver or gold
- Silver curling ribbon (about 48 inches per tube)
- Midnight Kisses printable
- Sticker or Label Paper
Instructions for New Year’s Eve Midnight Kisses Party Favor:
1. Print your Midnight Kisses printable on sticker or label paper and cut them out.
2. Leave a piece of tissue paper folded over and cut into a square, about 8 inches x 8 inches.
3. Put 4-5 hershey’s kisses inside of your paper roll and roll the tissue paper around the tube.
4. Twist the ends.
5. Cut about 24 inches of curling ribbon and cut in half so that you have 2 12 inch pieces.
6. Tie the pieces around a twisted end and tie a knot.
7. Repeat this for the other side.
8. Using your scissors, curl ribbon.
9. Place Midnight Kisses sticker onto the tube for a fun New Years Eve party favor.
10. Have a fun New Year’s Eve Party and Happy New Year!
What are your plans for New Year’s Eve?
Now share with us in the comments…
Be Prepared for Emergencies
Subscribe to get our FREE Emergencies Preparation List printable for Helping Little Kids Cope now.