This has been a very long, but good week. Finally over my cold and even got a flu shot (all of us did), but I was finally cleared after having a nasty head cold the week before.
And this week I even celebrated my one year blogiversary. Still cannot believe it has been a year, but so over the moon that I made it the year and now here is to the next year that follows, too!
Now, I want to share all about this week, but think I will let you in on all the good this past week, by getting the party started with
Ten Twelve Thankful Things (sorry I had a few to spare this week)~
Ten (Twelve) Things of Thankful of The Week~
1. On Saturday, the girls got their flu shots for this year at their pediatrician. I am so thankful for this, because I seriously do not want the flu to get either of them any sicker then they need to be in the cold, wintry months ahead. Also, quite thankful that the shots were free. One thing healthcare does do right apparently!
2. Being cleared to get my own flu shot. So that Kevin and I also went to Target after the girls did indeed get their flu shots to get our own, also for free (seriously free is so my language!). Even though, the wait was a bit long and the girls were bouncing off the proverbial walls, it is over and one with now for another year!Target flu shot
3. More Fall Soccer this past weekend, which actually found the girls having overlapping games. Both grandma’s came to help out and I got to spend time watching Lily’s game, while Kevin’s mom got to watch Emma play this week. Sorry, I know the picture of a bit blurry from my iPhone, but was the cutest shot, I got of Lily playing read light, green light!Soccer, Red Light, Green Light!
5. Happy to be a part of three separate giveaways this week, including my one year blogiversary giveaway, plus have signed up for a few more awesome ones to come now, too.Yay for One Year of Blogging!!
6. Along the lines of blogging for one year, I still cannot believe it has been a year. I am really so shocked and amazed at how fast that year flew by. Also, so thankful for all the wonderful friends and relationships that came from this past year. And now here is to another great year ahead, too, plus good luck to all that have entered and continue to enter my $400 Paypal cash giveaway!
7. My second ever GLOSSYBOX came this past week and cannot wait to share with you all the amazing products I got, including a few things I was truly in need of like an eye lash curler, new perfume and even new precision black eyeliner!
- 8. Silly times and a bit of down time, where Emma stole my camera and took pictures of herself. I had to share one of them, because I truly couldn’t help, but smile at these pictures!
9. This week most of the Fall TV shows started up and am thankful for getting to take time off in the evenings to actually watch a few and for my DVR to catch up on the rest hopefully this weekend. Will say my favorites by far this week (of what I have gotten to see) were The Goldbergs (I felt like I was transported right back to the 80s), Nashville and The Big Bang Theory.
10. For the awesome PinCentive Blog Hop linkup again this week, where I am so blessed to be able to go through some of the most awesome pins out there and re-pin to try myself. I am a Pinterest junky so this one does really appeal to me on so many levels! and if you haven’t joined, linking up, seriously what are you waiting for?!
12. One more for good measure and I am, of course, thankful again that weekend is indeed here and hoping to relax a bit. Maybe even catch up on my DVR now.
Now if you missed a moment of this week’s blog articles, here is a recap~
On Monday, I gave a shout out to The Land of Sounds, which is great program to help with kids’s speech issues and also shared a bit of our own dealings with speech issues when Emma was younger. For more click here.
On Tuesday, Five Among Friends Linkup was back in action for week 14 with some really great questions and to see how I responded, click here.
On Wednesday, I proudly shared all the wonderful things on the horizon for me and my little blog that could with current running giveaways, upcoming giveaways with signups included, as well as affilate offers, too. To signup or enter these giveaways, click here.
On Thursday, I proudly shared about Campbell’s Wisest Kid for the current BlogHer campaign I was selected to be a part of, click here for more.
On Friday, back again with another FTSF, the sentence to finish was “The bravest thing I’ve ever done is… ” with sharing how blogging was my brave moment to shine and also how it was indeed my one year blogiversary, where I offered a $400 Paypal Cash Giveaway prize. To join us. link up, and enter the raffle for the big cash prize, please click here or enter the rafflecopter right below!
My One Year Blogiversary $400 Paypal Cash Giveaway~
Weekly Affiliate Offers (Always Check My Sidebar for More, Too!)~
Create custom photo collages on large, removable wallpaper! And now they are dong smaller versions starting at $69.99. If you missed my post on these fabulous photo wall collages click here.
Build A Bear~ Just in Time for Halloween!
Welcome, Baby Sweepstakes
- Contest Dates: 9/16 – 9/29
- The sweeps will be running on our site with partners: Giggle, Ergo Baby, Skip Hop, Orbit Baby
- Everything you need to welcome baby to the world.
- Grand Prize: $500 Gift Certificate from Tea, Harper Crib and Changer from Giggle, Stroller Travel System from Orbit Baby, Organic Bundle Of Joy (Carrier + insert) and two swaddlers from Ergo Baby, $500 Gift Certificate from Skip Hop
- Enter at www.teacollection.com/babysweeps
Blogging Design Needs~Don’t forget to check out my web design company for specials running at J9 Designs for all your web design needs, plus we are now offering Paypal’s Bill Me Later, too!
Please Visit my Sponsor of The Month:
One Click Is All It Takes!!