I keep getting bombarded with e-mails from all the Pandora Jewelry newsletters I have signed up with for the newest Pandora 2014 Valentine Collection that was officially released today for this upcoming Valentine’s Day, but most stores had these charms in this past weekend.
Lots of pinkish reds are included in this one and I know I should totally be over the moon having my own mild obsession with the color pink, but seriously have only a few here that I do actually like and am not as impressed with the newest selection available for Valentine’s Day.
Still, I do love all things Pandora and promised to share some of the new charms here today with you from upcoming collections. Yet, I do happen to be blessed though with so many of the older love charms (including hearts, flowers, rings and more) from my husband that I already have my bracelet set to go for Valentine’s Day (more red then pink-reds though-see above), but still there is always room to add and move things around with a few select from this upcoming collection.
Still first take a look at the new Pandora charms being released for Valentine’s Day with the image below and then I promise to entertain you all with my favorites from there below, too.
1. Pandora Gift from the Heart ~ This, by far, is my favorite in this collection. Not only is a heart shaped silver box charm, but when you open this one, you get the best of all surprises in the form of a 14 KT gold and CZ ring. Seriously, if my husband reads this article, please know that this is on the top of my Valentine’s wish list from you! (Sorry, but I had to make sure he knows!)
2. You and Me ~ Ok, I have to admit this one reminds me to the Mother-Daughter Dangle Red Hearts charms from two Mother’s Days ago. If you look at my bracelet above you will see the one half with mother on the middle of my bracelet from that previous Mother’s Day charm. But unlike the Mother-Daughter charm, this is more of a locket and all about coming from your significant other then your child and also has a clear CZ center on the outside of the silver locket charm.
3. Love All Around ~ What better way to celebrate the most acclaimed day of the year for love, then having a round silver charm with pink-reed hearts surrounding a whole circular charm to symbolize how love it truly all around us during this time of year.
4. Wrapped with Love ~ This is another charm that reminds me of one I already own and have. See back for Black Friday 2012, Pandora released their Black Friday charm that was a silver with red bow trim gift box (I own this one and can be seen on my bracelet above), well this one has pink trim instead of the red. Still, I have to admit, even though I own the special Back Friday gift box, this one is calling to me, too.
5. Interlocking Love (only available in concept stores) ~ Is a dangle silver charm that has two interlocking heart charms (one has CZ encrusted in it) dangling from the barrel. Love the thought of two hearts that are always intertwined and together forever, especially to celebrate Valentine’s Day by gifting this one to that special someone. I happen to have two different heart dangles on my own bracelet right now from earlier collections, but do not own anything close to interlocking hearts, so I am dying to see if my concept store carries them. By the way, a concept store are the brick and mortars stores that sell Pandora, such as Pandora stores in local malls (in case you were wondering).
After, I wrote this article, I caved, went to see the collection in person and did purchase a brand new charm from this collection from a Pandora Giftcard I had received for Christmas.
I ended up buying this charm below:
- Pandora Shimmering Heart Charm~
All I can say is when I saw the newest collection in my local Pandora concept store, this charm was so sparkly and bling worthy, I knew I had to have it. I figure, if I am lucky one of the others on my list will be gifted to me by Kevin (hint, hint) for this Valentine’s Day, but what is not to love about this charm with pave set clear CZs and heart shaped pink CZs that just dazzle.
And now here is my new updated Valentine’s Bracelet with the above charm added and moving a few of my older charms on, off and around, too. God, how I love to play around with these beads. So much fun. What do you think?
And for those who are interested in purchasing any of these new Pandora Charms online for Valentine’s Day, please click Pandora Towson’s (my affiliate’s banner below) to see pricing now, too:J9 Designs for all your web design needs, plus we offer Paypal’s Bill Me Later, too! Also read our latest article on how to get more subscribers and views on your own Instagram account here.
Please Visit my Sponsor of The Month:
One Click Is All It Takes!!