Before I begin today, just wanted to share something here and now!
Help make a dream come true! I’d love to hit the Amazon Best Seller’s List. Here’s how we can make that happen… Download your copy of The Mother of All Meltdowns (a book I co-authored along with twenty-nine fellow bloggers) for just $0.99 – TODAY ONLY. That’s less than the Starbucks you’re currently sipping and would sure make this lady very happy! If you indeed want to know what play-dough, vacuums and heat waves have in common, then click the image below to purchase!
Last weekend and this week were truly very busy indeed and will share all about it in my Thankful Things Portion of this article, as well as catch all up on this week’s blog article’s, too!
But now, since it is October and I am a part of the October Daily, cannot forget that today. The prompts for #19 and #20 are as follows:
- Write about something you believe in. It can be anything at all! The book above is totally something I believe in and just so happy to yet again be a part of and be in the #1 Best Seller on Amazon in the Motherhood category!
- Share what is in your bag. To be honest most of what is in my bag is quite boring, including my Coach wallet and my iPhone 4 cell phone. Also, have my GLOSSYBOX Guess Makeup bag in my purse, too.
Here now are a few photos for your pleasure:
Now, without further ado, I want to share all about this week and my photos, too, by getting the party started with
Ten Twelve Thankful Things (sorry I had a few to spare again this week)~
Ten (Twelve) Things of Thankful of The Week~
1. There was no soccer for last weekend for it was Columbus Day. As much as I love seeing the girls play soccer, I was able to sleep in a bit on Sunday, as well as not have to see Lily have her usual Sunday morning meltdown, when she can’t play on Emma and Kevin’s team. So thankful for less tears from her for sure.Didn’t have to see this last weekend. So thankful less tears indeed!
2. As crazy as Saturday was, the girls had a blast at the two parties they attended. First up, was one of the girls they used to go to dance with where they got to do all sorts of fun activities, such as bouncing in the bounce house.Bounce House Fun!
3. Also, they were able to get their faces painted and balloons, too at one of the parties. Emma was a butterfly and Lily was a Kitty Cat!Butterfly Face Painting Kitty Cat Face Painting
4. Tons of food was served on Saturday at both these parties, I tried to be good, but I definitely ate my weight’s worth in potato chips and dip, but seriously everyone is allowed to cheat sometimes.
5. Huge congrats and was so happy to make Judy from Judy H-J’s Thoughts on Monday, when I contacted her to let her know she when my one year blogiversary! Congrats again, Judy and was so happy that it was you that won!!
6. That even though Emma was sick to her stomach on Saturday night after all the parties and food consumption, that it was indeed short lived and she was back to herself the following day. Not going to lie, I still not a fan of waking up in the middle of the night, but am truly thankful that now that the girls are older, it is only when they are sick that this happens for the most part and not up all night with an infant anymore, because after Saturday night remembered how much I do love to sleep.
7. We finally went to the local farm here for more Pumpkin Picking. The girls couldn’t stop talking about being able to go and get more pumpkins. It was fun and the prices were actually pretty reasonable, too!More Pumpkin Picking! Pumpkin Picking
- 8. After pumpkin picking we went to Burger King and got free fries for all of us. They were free for the weekend to promote their new healthier fries
9. My dad had some health scares this past year with having had a heart attack and stoke, but thankfully he is doing well now and even celebrated his 64th birthday this past week. Happy Birthday again Dad (and Grandpa!).Happy Birthday Grandpa!
10. Playing hooky on Thursday. See I had a 6 month checkup at my doctor (all checked out fine with a clean bill of health!). Kevin took the day off to take the girls to pre-school for me, while I was at my appointment. When he got back and I was done, we to Panera for lunch and then to Kohl’s to use the 30% off coupon for a new skillet for the kitchen and new sheets in our bedroom. We saved a fortune and are just so happy that we finally got both replaced.
11. After we picked up the girls on Thursday, we got to take them to Hicks Nursery, which does a huge Halloween story featuring Otto The Ghost and even hayrides. We got to do both, but now life-size version of Otto, which Emma had to point out. But still 75 degrees, sunny and great Thursday afternoon activity made for lots of smiles and tons of fun.
12. One more for good measure and I am, of course, thankful again that weekend is indeed here and hoping to relax a bit.
Now if you missed a moment of this week’s blog articles, here is a recap~
On Monday, I used my blog for a bit of venting and sounding board after having the almost 3 year old, Lily meltdown leaving the playground the week before and also shared some tips for busy moms. For more click here.
On Tuesday, as per the October Daily challenge for day 15, I shared all about what my favorite word is with Origami Owl and a giveaway, too, catch up here..
On Wednesday, I continued on the October Daily challenge posting about dreams, nightmares and my goals for 40 years old! To find out all about both click here.
On Thursday, so happy to over share all about Emma’s independent streak at pre-school and even included a link for a throwback Emma post from last year as per the October Daily’s post challenge, click here for more.
On Friday, back again with another FTSF, the sentence to finish was “The best part of my day is…, as well as Day 18 for 3 scents that trigger a good memory. To join us. link up, please click here!
Current Giveaways for This Week~Origami Owl Giveaway
Enter the Rafflecopter Giveaway below to win a $25 gift card for an Origami Owl purchase.
All Entries Will Be Verified & US Only Please Enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Halloween Ca$h Giveaway!~Click the Image Below to Enter
Weekly Affiliate Offers (Always Check My Sidebar for More, Too!)~
Tiny Prints is offering free shipping on all orders.
-No minimum order
-Stackable: MAY be combined with other offers for big savings
-Good for a very limited time only
-Best shipping deal of the year.
Click Here to Get This Offer!
Build A Bear~ Just in Time for Halloween!
Blogging Design Needs~Don’t forget to check out my web design company for specials running at J9 Designs for all your web design needs, plus we offer Paypal’s Bill Me Later, too! And also, this week, we asked you to pose us your techy questions, which may be featured in an upcoming blog article.
Please Visit my Sponsor of The Month:
One Click Is All It Takes!!