But if you follow my blog, then you must have a clue that I love pumpkin spice. I mean you either love it or hate it. Well, I am most certainly in the love it category! That said, I have a real treat here for my fellow pumpkin spice blog reader lovers.
So, I am not letting the fall season by without enjoying all things pumpkin spice. Therefore as promised, pumpkin spice recipes are where it is at this fall on my blog.
Also as earlier indicated this time out, pumpkin spice comes in the form of Pumpkin Spice Muffins.
But these aren’t just an pumpkin spice muffins. Nope! See these pumpkin spice muffins are not only pumpkin spice heaven. Still these pumpkin spice muffins are so easy and quick to make. Plus, they also look delectable, too.
So want to make Quick and Easy Pumpkin Spice Muffins?
[clickToTweet tweet=”Want to make the perfect pumpkin spice muffins easily? Check out the recipe here now… ” quote=”Want to make the perfect pumpkin spice muffins easily? Check out the recipe here now… ” theme=”style1″]
Then, read on for the recipe below now…
- 1 can Pumpkin 15 oz
- 1 ½ cups All Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 TBS Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- ⅓ cup Canola or Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs
- Powdered sugar, optional
- In a bowl put your pumpkin, eggs, oil, and sugar and mix until well until incorporated.
- Then add in you flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until mixed well.
- Scoop into muffin tins, and bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees. You will be able to stick a toothpick in and it will come out clean when they are fully cooked.
- Once cooled, you can dust with powdered sugar, this is optional. Store in airtight container.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 300
Do you love pumpkin spice, as much as I do?
Also will you make these quick and easy pumpkin spice muffins?
So what is your favorite pumpkin spice recipe?
Now, tell us in the comments…