You might say I have a slight addiction to the technology!
My MacBook, iPad and iPhone get daily workouts by yours truly for many reasons, including blogging, designing, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, BlogLovin and so much more.
About a year and half ago, many that read my blog and know me are aware that my family was without power, not just electricity and heat, but also my internet connection.
We live in NY and were in the middle of Hurricane Sandy when it happened, but thankfully we only lost power and had no real damage happened to my home, but still I couldn’t even use a phone or my iPad even just for reading a book on my Kindle app for fear that I couldn’t recharge either of these items.
Well, recently I was asked to test drive the RavPower Luster Cube 6000mAh Backup external battery pac power bank charger for smartphones and tablets, too.
I jumped at the chance, because I remember how inconvenienced I was during Hurricane Sandy. The worst part for me was not even being able to read a book. I seriously as I said was so afraid that I would use up all the battery power on my iPad not knowing how long we could go without power. We were told by LIPA (the local electric company), it could be up to a week.
My husband works out of the home. His office got power back quickly and he would charge his iPhone and iPad at work, but I actually had to go to a local Bestbuy to find a charger compatible for both my iPhone and iPad to charge while I would drive my car around town, because I work in the home.
Did I mention there was a gas shortage and the lines for gas were literally around the block if a station actually did have gas!
So, charging my iPhone and iPad were not an option for most of that time from both no electricity in my house and a gas shortage, as well.
But now with this little gadget, barring that I had kept it charged and even had my husband take it to work to charge electrically during the day for me, I could now recharge my iPad and iPhone without having to plug either item into an electrical socket or give up my iPhone or iPad up to him to charge during the day at work.
I was sold just at this concept and thought alone.
Once I received and tried it, I was even happier to be in possession of this awesome power bank.
Don’t believe me and want to know more?
Here are some more of the perks of the RAVPower Charger:
- Very light and compact – it only weighs 5.05 oz. Fits easily in pocket or purse for easy traveling.
- Comes in multiple colors – black, blue, gold, pink (of course the pink girl chose the pink model!).
- Is a true time saver! A much faster way of charging your ipad, camera, PC etc. and any other 1A output devices with over-current protection than any charger you do own for said devices.
- A whopping 6000 mAh capacity! Ok so what does this mean? This battery pack simply enables you run your iPhone 5 for 15 hours, plus 40 hours extra talk and an additional 150 hours extra of music for most mobile phones. That is amazing!
- You will never not know when the power pack needs to be re-charged, because Intelligent LED status bar will indicate the current battery status.
- Even has a built in flashlight for when you may need a bit of extra light!
- The power pack comes with: RAVPower Luster Power Bank, USB to Micro USB charging cable, User Instruction, Carry Pouch.
Well, let me tell you a bit more to explain just how amazing this one really is. The wall charger also has:
- 4 ports (as I said already), which are designed to charge iPad and tablets, iPhone and Android devices all at once.
- Designed for it to be portable to be taken wherever you need to charge your devices.
- Well made and built with Industrial-grade plastic outer shell and premium circuitry ensure lifetime reliability.
- AC 110-220V input voltage ideal for international travel. This is important as many traveling abroad might know already.
- The charger package comes with the RAVPower® 4-Port Wall Charger, 3.84ft / 117cm detachable power cord, and user manual.
For those, who are still looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift (it is February 1st already!), please be sure to check out my Pandora Valentine’s Day article here.J9 Designs for all your web design needs, plus we offer Paypal’s Bill Me Later, too! Also read our latest article on my very own BlogLovin Tips for Plucky’s Blogging Tips & Tricks Series Part 2 with not only these blog tips coming your way but an awesome giveaway that is running now, too here.
Please Visit my Sponsor of The Month:
One Click Is All It Takes!!