Regrets I’ve had a few
But then again too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemptionI planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way – Frank Sinatra
If I had to do it all over, would I change a thing or two with what I regret?
Maybe, but still then I might be living in some alternate universe similar to that in what was depicted in the movie, Back to the Future II, where Marty tried to change the course of history only to have his whole life uprooted and most definitely changed for the worst not the better.
And yet with Experience comes regret….
1. Regret not enjoying being a kid when I could.
2. Regret being bogged down by all the teenage girl drama.
3. Regret not enjoying the golden silence in my younger days.
4. Regret not taking more pleasure in the planning of the biggest day in my life.
5. Regret Wishing Away Pregnancy.
6. Regret the lost baby years.
Want to Survive the Winter?
Subscribe to get our FREE Winter Survival Planner now.