“This post was sponsored by Woolite but the content and opinions expressed are my own”
Kids and stains just seem to go together. No matter the season but especially in the fall, I find myself cleaning up after kid stains.
[Tweet “Need help with kid’s stains this fall? #ad”]
But why more messes in the fall?
Because even though the weather is cooling off, it is still warm enough to be outdoors. Also school is back in session. So more kid stains come home to me.
What are the Top 8 Fall Kid Stains?
- Grass/dirt – Which can be from rolling around in leaves, playing sports or more.
- Blood – Can also come from Fall sports or just more outdoor fun.
- Water based glue – This can come from those school art projects from using glue, such as Elmer’s.
- Fruit Juice – Think snack time at school, after sports or more.
- Crayons and/or Markers, Paint – Again, more school art fun, which can certainly create stain messes.
- Peanut Butter and/or Jelly – Lunch time with kids may find these ingredients at some time or another.
- Chalk – Many school no longer have chalk boards, but some still do. Therefore, chalk stains can still be an issue in this case.
- Stickers – Given out as kid type rewards often enough and find their way to staining clothes and more.
How do I remove those pesky fall kid stains?
I recently starting to use Woolite INSTAclean Stain Remover.
How does Woolite INSTAclean Stain Remover work?
First is starts working immediately and instantly. Therefore it is a permanent stain removal in ONLY 30 seconds, because it contains Oxy stain destroyer. Thus it lifts and penetrates the stains right at the source.
Also can remove even the toughest of stains, such as tomato sauce, salad dressing, red wine, fruit juice, make-up, food grease, vegetable oil, coffee, tea, dirty motor oil, tracked-in dirt, grass, mud, blood, pet stains and more!
Moreover, it also eliminates household odors and leaves a long-lasting fresh scent.
Plus, it is safe for kids and pets when used as directed.
So, Woolite INSTAclean Stain Remover to the rescue this fall and beyond.