* This S’mores dip recipe post was sponsored by P&G as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.
It is indeed summertime here and as I have shared previously, we love to be outdoors for the most part enjoying all the warmer weather has to offer.
A big part of the summer months includes outdoor fun that can indeed be messy with playing, crafting and even eating, too.
One of my family’s favorite summer sweet dessert treats for all times of the day, especially as the sum begins to go down is s’mores.
While, I make them on the grill, I also love to be able to make them in a small skillet to enjoy as more of a dip for the summer and beyond, too.
But let’s face it with s’mores no matter how you prepare them, invariably with kids and even bigs kids, such as myself there will be some form of a mess.
For those messy faces and hands…
Clean those messy faces and hands with Bounty Advanced. Because they are the most absorbent towels with the strongest and most durable and longest sheets per inch even when wet.
For those messy clothes stains…
We also have had our fair share of s’mores schoolmate clothing/fabric stains and for these times, I rely on Tide Advanced Power, because Tide’s best clean gives you better stain-fighting power, whiter whites, and brighter brights, too.
Also for those messy tables and surfaces…
We also have dealt with s’mores spills on our tables, chairs and more. For these times, we love to be able to use Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, which quickly and very easily wipe out dirt and messes with water-activated micro scrubbers. Just wet them with water to activate them to clean all sorts of messy messes (as my girls call them).
But still, I know you are not only here to hear all about the fabulous P&G household needs products, but also probably wanting to try our yummy S’mores Dip that requires no campfire and can be eaten not only outdoors, but indoors, too in case of rain or not so nice summer time night weather. So without further ado…
- One Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar
- Graham Crackers
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat the pan with a layer of melted butter.
- Then add a layer of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars.
- Place a layer of marshmallows.
- Bake until the marshmallows are toasted in the preheated oven for 5 – 7 minutes,.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve with graham crackers to dip and enjoy!
Do you like S’mores?
What P&G household needs’ products do you like to use in your home?