Well, once again Spring is finally here and I thought what better time than now to add to my dating theme article series. I know how hard it can be to make some time to date and continually reconnect with that special someone in your life, especially when you are married with kids, as life truly sometimes has a way of coming in the way of this special and quality alone time.
Still, it is essential to find new ways to connect with your significant other and/or lover to find seasonally appropriate ways to do so.
Thanks to Fiera for normalizing the conversation of how to increase intimacy with your partner, I am able to share some Spring date ideas to help keep that spark very much alive in our relationships.
17 Spring Sparking and Renewing Dating Ideas
1. Start planting and gardening together.
2. Enjoy preparing and feasting on barbecued meals once again.
3. Get outdoors to clean and wash up those dirty, cars that took a beating during the colder, winter months.
4. Enjoy some spring and local outdoor music concerts.
5. Get some much needed exercise in together by walking in your neighborhood park.
6. Looking for further exercise ideas, try running together, too.
7. Have a spring-time picnic in your backyard.
8. Make and fly a kite together.
9. Don’t forget the s’mores and now is the perfect time to make and enjoy them again.
10. It’s that time of the year to see a baseball game once again.
11. Get a fun game of mini golfing on.
12. Go for a scenic bike ride or roller skating adventure.
13. Take a love language test together to deepen your understanding of each other and strengthen your emotional connection this spring.
14. Enjoy a lovely spring day by walking on the beach.
15. Check out your local outdoor spring festival together.
16. Start eating healthier by going to the orchard and picking some spring-time fruit together to make all sorts of healthy fruit salads to feast upon.
17. Check out a local winery to put your wine tasting palette to the test.
Download my FREE Printable so you can plan your spring dates out now!
[Tweet “17 Spring Dating Ideas to Renew Relationship Spark @fieraforher #sp #RelationshipRefresh #giveaway”]
As always don’t forget that Fiera is still here to help further keep the dating and intimacy spark alive with your partner for when the daily demand and stressors of life can make it difficult to indeed keep that special spark in our relationships alive, particularly for us, women.
In case you missed my previous article on what exactly Fiera is here is a bit of a recap below:
What is Fiera?
Fiera is a product that has been developed by women and health experts to be scientifically proven to naturally ignite, as well as enhance arousal, thus increasing desire and interest in sexual intimacy for women in mature relationships.
How does Fiera work?
Fiera is for “Before-Play.” It’s used for a few minutes prior to sex and then removed when she feels interested and physically aroused, and ready for a pleasurable sexual experience with her partner. Simply remove it when you feel warmed-up and in the mood. Fiera’s unique combination of gentle suction and stimulation increases the sensations of tingling and fullness that accompany sexual arousal.
Fiera was created with couples in mind. Together you’ll enjoy stronger intimacy and a revitalized sex life, especially for married couples who have busy lives with work, kids and more.
Essentially, Fiera helps to get your mind, as well as your body in the mood.
Purchase a Fiera for yourself now on Amazon for a limited time discounted price!
Or want to win your own Fiera?
Sign up for the Relationship Refresh through the below image or click HERE, then comment below with something that you learned. I will pick the best comment and let the winner know.
*Many thanks to Fiera for sponsoring today’s story and encouraging me to continue to find our spark this spring!