*This St. Patrick’s Day Bark Candy Recipe contains Amazon links. Please note, as an affiliate marketer for them, clicking and purchasing from these links results in me making a small commission from this action.
Almost one of my all-time favorite times of the year is finally here. I know I have more than shared here over the years how much I love St. Patrick’s Day. Plus, the fact that my husband is 100% Irish. So, we most certainly celebrate the day in all its glory!
We always have the traditional dinner of corned beef and cabbage. Although, I confess I don’t eat the cabbage only the corned beef. But that is a whole other story for another time.Are you looking for the perfect St. Patrick's Day treat? Then, check out the fun and easy candy bark recipe sure to make all Irish Eyes Smile!
On a side note, we happen to love chocolate bark. I usually make it at Christmas time with peppermint and white chocolate. But I recently decided to make a version for St. Patrick’s Day.
I still use white chocolate for my St. Patrick’s Day Bark Candy. But I also add green chocolate wafers, too. Plus, I take some of the clover hats marshmallows out of Lucky Charms cereal.
I mean Lucky Charms always remind me of the luck of the Irish! Moreover, I use mint green M&Ms, because I still need the mint flavor. Rainbow Candy Strips, green-colored sprinkles, and sugar round out this St. Patrick’s Day Bark Candy Recipe.
Seriously, this candy bark is the perfect candy treat for the luck of all the Irish and more! But don’t take my word for it. Try it yourself now.
That’s right; scroll on for the simply deliciously lucky, St. Patrick’s Day Bark Candy Recipe.
St. Patrick’s Day Bark Candy Recipe
- 1 ½ Cups White Chocolate Discs
- ¼ Cup light green, dark green, yellow-green Chocolate Discs
- Lucky Charms Cereal (I used the clover hat marshmallows out of it)
- Mint M&M’s
- Rainbow Sour Strip Candy
- Dark and Light Green Sugar
- Green Sprinkles
- Parchment Paper
- In four separate bowls, melt each chocolate discs according to package directions. On a parchment lined cookie sheet, spread the white melted chocolate evenly over the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle on the M&M’s, clover hat marshmallows, green sugars, green sprinkles and 1-inch pieces of the rainbow strip candy.
- In three separate baggies, place each green chocolate and snip off very little of the corner. Pipe on 3 leaf clovers all around the white chocolate. You can mix and match colors and do some solid colors as well. Let dry!
- Once dry, break apart or you can cut it as well.
- Enjoy or store in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 225 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 8mg Sodium: 52mg Carbohydrates: 27g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 24g Protein: 3g
Do you like chocolate candy bark?
Now, share in the comments if you plan on making St. Patrick’s Day Bark.