* This post was sponsored by Heluva Good! Cheese as part of an Influence Central campaign and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Well it is still summer time here and also still using Heluva Good! in my home.
This time out, I used Heluva Good! Block Cheese in a yummy, easy summer pasta dish.
By the way, Heluva Good! Cheese comes in the following assortment:
• Colby Jack
• Pepper Jack
• Extra Sharp Cheddar
• Sharp Cheddar
• Extra White Sharp Cheddar
• White Sharp Cheddar
• White Mild Cheddar
• Monterey Jack
• Special Reserve Extra Sharp Cheddar
• Mild Cheddar
Heluva Good! chunks / blocks are Gluten Free, made with milk, 0 grams trans fat per serving, good source of protein and an excellent source of calcium.
By the way, I found Heluva Good! Cheese in the dairy aisle of your neighborhood of my local Walmart.
Because summer equals warmer weather in which I enjoy serving cooler meal options.
Cold pasta salad for this reason is usually a go to meal for me for both lunch and dinner time, as well.
So, I am happy to share my Summer Pasta Salad recipe that has Heluva Good! Cheese Chunks in it.
Want to make this cold pasta salad yourself?
Check out this pasta salad recipe below…
Heluva Good! Summer Pasta Salad
Ingredients for Pasta Salad
• 1/2 box of bow-tie pasta + 1/2 box egg noodle pasta
• 2 cups of diced tomatos
• 1 can of black olives sliced
• 1 Heluva Good! Sharp Cheddar in Chunks
• 1/4 cup of Olive Oil
• 1/2 cup of Balsamic Vinegar
• 1/4 tsp. of Garlic Powder
• 1/8 tsp of Pepper
Directions for Pasta Salad
- First cook fettuccine pasta according to package directions.
- Then, strain and shock fettuccine with ice cold water.
- Next, mix all other ingredients.
- Then, serve cold for a yummy, summertime meal treat.
- Now enjoy!
Get Heluva Good! Cheese Chunks now with this limited time Ibotta offer HERE now.
Do you enjoy cold pasta salad in the summer time?
Now tell me your favorite pasta salad in the comments….
Be Prepared for Emergencies
Subscribe to get our FREE Emergencies Preparation List printable for Helping Little Kids Cope now.