*This Sundae Marshmallow Pops Recipe contains Amazon links. Please note, as an affiliate marketer for them, clicking and purchasing from these links results in me making a small commission from this action.
Tomorrow is finally the wrap on another school year for my kids. It seems like yesterday that they started school this year.
But alas, it is now finally ending. See my girls have a little over an hour of school to get the 180th day of school in the books. Then, summer vacation is clear sailing ahead. My kids are thrilled, to say the least. So, am I as I recently shared.
Our bucket list is wide open, and even another Walt Disney World Summer Vacation is almost upon us. Squee, I am so very excited!
Ice Cream Sundaes and all sorts of summer-time fun are on tap once again, I suppose for us. But sometimes, ice cream sundaes are just so messy to make and need to be devoured to avoid melting. Nevertheless, ice cream lovers will mostly deal.
But sometimes, you want a fun ice cream sundae inspired treat without the hassle of melting ice cream. I mean my kids are notorious for eating the ice cream too slow only to end up with ice cream soup.
For those times, marshmallows come in handy. How?
Sound easy enough?
Then, go for it and make Sundae Marshmallow Pops for your family now.
Keep scrolling for the simple step-by-step recipe.
Sundae Marshmallow Pops Recipe
- 30-35 Large Marshmallows
- ½ Cup Pink Chocolate Melting Discs
- ½ Cup Milk Chocolate Melting Discs
- Rainbow Jimmies
- 30-35 Sour Cherry Candies
- 30-35 Sucker Sticks
- Styrofoam Block
- Push marshmallows onto the sucker sticks and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate discs according to package directions.
- Let it cool just a little so it’s not too runny. Dip the marshmallow about 1/3 way into the chocolate and lift up. Let the chocolate drip down the sides of the marshmallow. You can use a toothpick to guide the drips if needed.
- Immediately sprinkle with the jimmies and place the sucker stick in the styrofoam block. Once the chocolate hardens a little then add a cherry sour candy to the top. If you add it when the chocolate is too hot, it might just slip right off the marshmallow.
- Repeat steps with the remaining marshmallows.
- Let dry and Enjoy!!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 294 Total Fat: 4g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 2mg Sodium: 32mg Carbohydrates: 66g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 46g Protein: 4g
Do you like sundaes in the summer?
Now, share with me in the comments.