Well, another weekend is indeed here and seriously still can not believe how quickly this past week just flew by.
I guess the winter still wants to hang around though, because more snow and Polar Vortex like temperatures reared their ugly head this week after having a long and relaxing weekend with Martin Luther King Day being Monday, where Kevin had off from work and the girls from school.
We even had a snow day on Wednesday. I kept the girls home from school on Tuesday, because the snow was coming down pretty hard already. Only one day of school for them this week!
So not happy about this weather though, but I guess it is indeed winter and just have to deal with it and still find the good in this past week.
With that said, I wanted to share with you as always, my 10 Things of Thankful for this past week.
So sit back and enjoy.
1. Another fun weekend manicure. I am honestly experimenting with and trying new nail polish looks again. In case, you missed this in previous weeks, I am now treating myself on Fridays by doing my own nails. I buy the polish and have fun creating.
4. Finishing another book. On book five now and seriously could not help, but love book 4 and The Promise of Stardust, by Priscille Sibley. Stay tuned for another review soon.
7. Emma baking mint red chocolate heart chip cookies with grandma.
8. This month’s sponsor Sunshine Before the Storm. Absolutely love and adore Alexa, who self-published this amazing book and consider her a wonderful friend. Just so happy she has advertised with me this month and please stop by to find out more information on her book, here.
9. Having Kevin home on Monday for Martin Luther King Day – long weekend, which included the girls getting to Play Disney Infinity on the PS4 with The Incredibles courtesy of Kevin’s co-worker letting us borrow it from her.
10. More Pandora playing and love my bracelet this week as we head closer and closer to Valentine’s Day.
A side note by the way, I am on Instagram here and my hashtag to follow me is @jnine0712. Most of the photos above were indeed posted on there and trying to make an conscious effort for 2014 (one of my goals for the new year) to use Instagram more then ever and hope you will follow me over there if you haven’t already!*
Now if you missed a moment of this week’s blog articles, here is a recap~
On Tuesday, overzealously shared the week’s PINcentive Blog Hop, which has the best of the best as far as posts this side of Pinterest. For more, click here. I also happily posted about my newly refund obsession for doing my nails here.
On Wednesday, loved being able to post up and share an awesome Valentine’s Giveaway for American Girl Dolls, for more on this and a chance to win click here.
On Thursday, I was able to share the latest recommendations for car seat safety for infants, toddlers and pre-schoolers, click here for more. Also, I co-hosted the Pin It party for the another successful week, here.
On Friday, back with another FTSF with the sentence to finish being, “We can either be traditional or non-traditional in the way we do things, I…”, to link up please click here!
For those, who are looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift, please be sure to check out my Pandora Valentine’s Day article here.J9 Designs for all your web design needs, plus we offer Paypal’s Bill Me Later, too! Also read our latest article on how to get more subscribers and views on your own Instagram account here.
Please Visit my Sponsor of The Month:
One Click Is All It Takes!!