Happy Saturday all and today just so happens to be Lily’s 3rd Birthday today. We are having a big family party tonight, complete with a Princess Sophia Carvel Ice Cream Cake and Cupcakes to match, as per Lily’s request.
So since it is Lily’s birthday, I thought instead of my usual Thankful Things from the previous week, I would share the Ten Thankful Things of Lily today.
And I still truly can’t believe my baby came into our lives 3 years ago. She had my heart from the beginning.
Since we are talking about beginnings that is exactly what I am going to do now!
1. It all started in March of 2010 when I found out that I was pregnant with her. Can anyone say shock to my system. See Emma only being 8 months old, still not sleeping through the night, but probably the best surprise in the end that I ever could have gotten.
2. It was then thankfully followed by an uneventful pregnancy for 5 months, other then morning sickness in the form of all day and night nausea. Pic of me 5 months pregnant.
3. And even though I had a scare half way through with placenta previa and was put on bedrest, after being hospitalized, that she stayed in for 39 weeks, when she was born healthy and perfect. Link to birth story from Friday.
4. Was such a good baby. After having colic with Emma, she took only cat naps during the day and slept practically through the night by a month old.
5. For Lily smiles at only 6 weeks old!
6. Thankful also for a typical 1st year with Lily and the fact the she walked for the first time days before she turned 1!
7. Lily spoke in phrases with “I got it” at 13 months old.
8. How sweet and loving she is with Emma her big sister.
9. How easily she potty trained right around the 2 year old mark.
10. For how much Lily loves pre-school, knows her ABCs and can count now to 15. Watch the video below of her singing the Alphabet Song! By the way, the red dyed lips were from fruit punch she had a school, because we had just picked her up from pre-school when this video was taken.
For all the reasons and so many more, Mommy and Daddy are so thankful for you and love, Lily Ann! Happy 3rd Birthday Munchkin!!!Happy 3rd Birthday Lily!!
Now if you missed a moment of this week’s blog articles, here is a recap~
On Monday, I was lucky enough to get to share my own guest post with you on how to make money on your very own sidebar of your blog, here.
On Tuesday, overzealously shared the week’s PINcentive Blog Hop, which has the best of the best as far as posts this side of Pinterest. For more, click here.
On Wednesday, I gave an inside look to an awesome e-book for all young kids on how to learn to draw tons of different animals for the first time, as well an equally intriguing giveaway, too To find out all about both click here. Also, loved being able to update about the wonderful baby company Pish Posh Baby and their new group gifting baby registry option, for more on this click here.
On Thursday, it was my absolute pleasure to share our 2013 Christmas Card that I purchased and designed from my lovely and wonderful affiliate, Tiny Prints, click here for more.
On Friday, back again with this week’s FTSF link with the sentence to finish being, “Right now, I am thankful for…”, still time to link up and please click here!
This Week’s Giveaways, Please Enter By Clicking on the Graphics Below (If you are feeling lucky!!):We Draw Animals Giveaway
Weekly Affiliate Offer (Always Check My Sidebar for More, Too!)
For the holidays, WeMontage is thrilled to be able to offer affiliates a 20% gift code (code HOLIDAYS) all my readers and this also includes the same discount on e-GIFT card, too, which is always perfect for that last minute gift.
And is case you hadn’t checked them out since the last time I shared about them here, They are offering a 3′ x 2′ size, which is great for smaller spaces and perfect for kids rooms as well! Kids love to redecorate and since WeMontage photo wallpaper is removable, they can change their masterpiece if they’d like.
Dates to remember for WeMontage:
• December 10th is the last date to complete a WeMontage online and order to receive in time for holiday delivery.
Blogging Design Needs~Don’t forget to check out my web design company for specials running at J9 Designs for all your web design needs, plus we offer Paypal’s Bill Me Later, too! And also, check out a brand new Ask J9 Designs Article to help with your techy questions and don’t forget to ask your own techy questions, which may be featured in an upcoming blog article, too.
Please Visit my Sponsor of The Month:
One Click Is All It Takes!!
Subscribe to get our FREE Spring Kid's Bucket List printable now.