The digital era makes everything simpler and more accessible with a diversity of tools being at your disposal. If you are a divorcee and know the useful apps you can use to manage your situation, success and comfort are guaranteed.
You can file divorce online, co-parent via one app, and manage your personal recovery through the other one, and your life is way easier with your smartphone at hand only.
Discover more about how to simplify your divorce and handle post-divorce life easier with the recommended programs for your smartphone or any other devices.
The most difficult issue to manage in divorce is co-parenting. This makes a good app for divorced parents the most popular one. Co-parenting programs give a hand with a list of significant and often complicated duties. Most of them can assist you with:
- planning and scheduling;
- tracking expenses;
- sharing and storing essential data;
- communicating in a neutral environment, and many more.
A well-chosen app will assist you with main co-parenting duties and prevent arguments with your ex. More to this, your kids will only benefit from your optimized cooperation.
The most popular apps in the section are Our Family Wizard, Cozi, 2Houses, and similar ones. Most of them are not free, but if you pay for a long-term subscription, you will get a handy tool for peanuts.
Divorce is a serious financial challenge. So, if you don’t have a steady income and don’t manage your budget properly, you can get into debt and an unstable economic situation quickly. That is why an app to control your personal and divorce-related expenses is a certain must-have.
A similar program can be useful at:
- tracking expenses;
- tracking alimony and child support payments;
- managing children’s finances;
- financial planning;
- storing and sharing financial docs, and so on.
This will enable you to gain full control of the financial situation in your family, optimize any related processes and prevent financial threats and economic instability. Both you and your spouse, and maybe your kids will use one and the same financial app, so cooperate to choose the one suitable and comfortable for everyone. You can select between Mint, SupportPay, Alimentor2, and other standalone budgeting programs, or use the relevant feature in a co-parenting app, for example.
Another divorce app that is of high popularity is the one to save and store messages and emails. You may need them both during and after divorce to back up your oral agreements with your spouse and regulate your relationships later.
You can take a screenshot or copy email text by hand but it will be time-wasting and the copy can get lost in the end. Meanwhile, the relevant program will do everything you need in several clicks or taps so that you can save, print, and review the message when necessary. The top common choices are Relay Me, PhoneView, SMS Backup, Print & Restore, and more.
Divorce may wear you out physically and mentally to a great extent. This means you may need some self-care time to get back in shape. This is where self-caring apps can remind and guide you to improve your physical and emotional well-being without delay. Here are the most popular programs in the field:
- Mend – a useful app for you to keep a journal, track your progress, and commit to a self-care log.
- Divorce Coping Tip of the Day – for you to get through divorce positively and with practical advice at hand.
- Happify – do several activities a day and track your progress to become happier and look at your life in a more positive way.
- MindShift – for keeping anxiety under control and managing your life without hurdles.
You can surely find more applications in the field. But when it comes to self-care, it is highly recommended to use one or two applications maximum not to overwhelm yourself with too many activities and data.
Dating after a divorce may be scary and challenging for you, but the best divorce apps will help you feel more comfortable and confident as soon as you decide to move forward in your private life. If you wish to enhance your personal happiness but don’t know where to start, here are some useful apps for you:
- DivorcedChat – both suitable for divorcees and single parents, has both free and paid subscriptions, allows Facebook connections, suitable for viewing possible partners nearby, and messages in private chats.
- Single and Divorced Dating – an automatic matchmaker will connect you to the most suitable partners to chat with. Has no location feature though.
- Encore – for communication between widowers, separated, and divorced parents. You can use simple chatting or Flash Chat, upload videos, and check who viewed your account.
Dating apps may be a great solution for you to have a good time and even progress with your private life. But you should beware of fake accounts and bots so as not to get disappointed or scammed in the end.
The divorce process and post-divorce recovery will be easier to handle if you have the right tools. Review the best applications that can assist you in co-parenting, managing finances, saving evidence, caring about yourself, improving your personal life, and more, and you will build a better life after the end of your marriage without any hassle and worries