*This Unicorn Froot Loops Treats Recipe contains Amazon links. Please note, as an affiliate marketer for them, clicking and purchasing from these links results in me making a small commission from this action.
Back around Christmas time, my parents found a fun new cereal. They bought it for my girls. Because they had a sneaking suspicion that my girls would like this one.
See both my daughters happen to enjoy Froot Loops Cereal. Plus, these two also love unicorns. Well, as luck would have it the new cereal was Unicorn Froot Loops. I mean how could you go wrong with Unicorn Froot Loops Cereal for two kids who love both Froot Loops and unicorns. Seriously, the perfect cereal combination for my girls.
Therefore, we have since stocked up these Unicorn Froot Loops. Add to it, that both girls like eating marshmallow treats. Usually, our cereal of choice for these types of treats are Rice Krispies. But I thought why not try Unicorn Fruit Loops to make some marshmallow treats for them.
So, that is what I did; I made Unicorn Froot Loops Treats!
I even drizzled some melted white chocolate chips.
Plus, I couldn’t resist adding some unicorn bling decorations with Unicorn Sprinkles.
These Unicorn Froot Loops Treats were the perfect treat for my two unicorn loving daughters, especially this winter break week they are off from school.
Now, I also couldn’t help but overshare these Unicorn Froot Loops Treats here on my blog for all of you, as well.
So, how about it? Do you want to make Unicorn Froot Loops Treats for your unicorn and Froot Loop loving kids, too?
Well, scroll down for the recipe now.
Unicorn Froot Loops Treats Recipe
- 7 Cups of Kellogg’s Unicorn Fruit Loop Cereal
- 1-10 oz Bag Mini Marshmallows
- 3 ½ Tbsp Butter (1/2 tbsp is to butter the 9x13 pan)
- Wilton’s Unicorn Mix Sprinkles
- 1/4 Cup White Chocolate Discs
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt 3 tablespoons of butter and add the marshmallows. Stir constantly until the marshmallows are melted and incorporated with the butter.
- Remove pot from heat and add the cereal. Quickly mix together and pour into a buttered 9x13 pan and spread evenly.
- Melt the white chocolate discs according to package directions and place in a sandwich size baggie. Snip the corner and drizzle the chocolate over the fruit loops, then sprinkle with the unicorn sprinkle mix.
- Let cool and cut into squares to enjoy!!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 207 Total Fat: 6g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 12mg Sodium: 147mg Carbohydrates: 38g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 23g Protein: 2g
Have you tried the new Unicorn Froot Loops?
Now, let us know in the comments.