*This Perfect Peanut Butter Valentine Buck Eyes Candy Recipe contains Amazon links. Please note, as an affiliate marketer for them, clicking and purchasing from these links results in me making a small commission from this action
While candy may not be the healthiest thing to eat, I still can’t resist candy for Valentine’s Day. Especially if the candy for Valentine’s Day has some form of chocolate and peanut butter in them.
I mean chocolate and peanut butter gifted for Valentine’s Day is tops on my list. But still, candy, flowers and more can be so costly for this one day.
So, I am all for making my own candy here for myself, my husband and my kids, too for Valentine’s Day.
I can save some money. Plus have fun making my own chocolatey, Peanut Butter Valentine Buck Eyes Candy.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Anything more perfect than chocolate and Valentine’s Day? Make your own chocolate this Valentine.” quote=”Anything more perfect than chocolate and Valentine’s Day? Make your own chocolate this Valentine.”]
I mean these are indeed relatively inexpensive to make. But they are so pretty, as well as yummy, too.
That said, I couldn’t recommend this perfect Valentine’s Day buck eyes candy recipe for all the Valentine candy lovers out there.
Do you want to make these Valentine Buck Eyes now?
Then, check out the recipe below…
Perfect Peanut Butter Valentine Buck Eyes Candy Recipe
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 4 cups white chocolate chips
- Pink sugar sprinkles
- Heart sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your butter peanut butter and vanilla and beat using a hand or stand mixer until creamy.
- Mix in your powdered sugar 1 cup at a time until you have the consistency you’d like.
- Fork your peanut butter mixture into small balls and place on your parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Freeze you peanut butter balls for 15 minutes.
- Place your white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Place a toothpick in the center of a peanut butter ball and dip into your melted chocolate, leave the top 1/4 uncoated and place back on your parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- After you dip all your peanut butter balls place them in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Scoop the rest of your melted white chocolate into a sandwich bag and cut a small tip off a corner, drizzle over each peanut butter ball and immediately top with sprinkles.
- Let harden for 15 minutes and enjoy!
There you have it the perfect, Valentine Buck Eye Candy for all!
What is your favorite Valentine candy to eat and gift?
Now, tell me in the comments…