Still February and must admit trying my damndest to find the good right now.
More snow this past Sunday night and as of Monday we were told to brace ourselves for another storm on Thursday.
Fear was again running rampant and was even told on Monday when I dropped the girls off at pre-school that they were switching the Valentine’s Party to Wednesday in case Thursday was indeed a snow day!
And yup, Thursday totally was a snow day and brought us over another foot of snow on top of the foot we already had.
No end in sight and still have the rest of February and March to get through. God help me if it snows in April, because you may just find me cowering in the corner mumbling to myself! (Kidding, I think!)
Seriously though, as bad as it has been weather wise, I am so in need of finding the good with my weekly thankful things. So keep reading to find out now…
1. For funny commentary from Lily quite often. This weeks gem was Lily saying, “Hit it boys,” at breakfast!
2. Great friends like Amanda at Growing Up Madison giving us her leftover Gymboree Bucks for some kids shopping, where we got a nice amount of clothes.
4. Winning this adorable iPhone case from Raising Reagan’s Giveaway (I mentioned and finally received).
5. Getting to read and review It’s Really 10 Months, by Natalie Guenther, Kim Schenkelberg, and Celeste Snoggrass. Stay tuned for the review and a giveaway coming soon, too!
6. More nail fun with an oldie, but goodie with Chanel Le Vernis’s, Ciel De Nuit Night Sky.
7. Watching ice skating on Olympics with Lily Saturday night. Our favorite was Carolina Kostner from Italy ice skating to Ave Maria. Beautiful and so graceful, too!
8. Bright Smile review that I get to work on and get to whiten my teeth or free! I am sending my impressions back this weekend and hoping to get the kit soon to indeed whiten my teeth.
9. The Beatles 50th Anniversary Special on Sunday night. I got to watch the whole thing and seriously Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr rocked the house, as well as Foo Fighter’s Dave’s Grohl with Hey Bulldog, who was my next favorite from the night beside the two awesomely amazing Fab Two!
CBS Trailer for the Beatles 50th Anniversary Special
10. Being included in the Influenster J’Adore VoxBox.
A side note by the way, I am on Instagram here and my hashtag to follow me is @jnine0712. Most of the photos above were indeed posted on there and trying to make an conscious effort for 2014 (one of my goals for the new year) to use Instagram more then ever and hope you will follow me over there if you haven’t already!*
Now if you missed a moment of this week’s blog articles, here is a recap~
On Monday, I showcased my admiration for the RAVPower battery chargers with a noteworthy review and giveaway, to read or enter the giveaway, click here.
On Tuesday, I also happily posted about my monthly beauty subscription haul with GLOSSYBOX here.
On Wednesday, loved being able to post up and share al about how blogging friends, specifically Kathy from My Dishwasher’s Possessed have helped me and been there for me click here.
On Thursday, I co-hosted the Pin It party for the another successful week, here. And also happily gave my reader’s an inside look at a wonderful, young Etsy shop owner, here.
On Friday, back with another FTSF with the sentence to finish being, “I was found guilty…”, to link up please click here!
For those, wanting to get any and all Pandora charms, please be sure to check out my Pandora article here.
Giveaways This Week~
Thanks to RAVPower, one of my luck readers has a chance to win their very own RAVPower External Battery Pack Portable Charger.
2. Amandas Books And More 2nd Blogiversary~
The Prizes are:
- 1 Beautiful set of jewelry by Alli Flair
- 1 Month Free Ad Space on Janine’s blog
- 1 Month Free Ad Space on Tamara’s blog
Contest runs: 11 February to 25 February (2014) Open: Worldwide/Internationally How to enter: Please enter using the Rafflecopter widget below Terms and Conditions: This competition is open worldwide. 3 winners will be randomly drawn through the Rafflecopter widget and will be contacted by email within 48 hours after the giveaway ends. Each winner will receive 1 of the 3 prizes. The first winner will be sent the beautiful set of jewelry by Alli Flair via standard post or airmail. Your host cannot be held responsible for what happens once the package is mailed. The second and third winners will each receive free ad space on one of the two blogs mentioned. The winners will have 72 hours to respond. If any of the winners do not respond within 72 hours, a new draw will take place for a new winner. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received. If you have any additional questions – feel free to send an email to morleychristina(at)gmail(dot)com
Please Visit my Sponsor of The Month:
One Click Is All It Takes!!