Valentine’s Day is also in the air, as are all things romance are looming large the closer we get to it.
So there is really isn’t any reason to let these freezing winter days and the daily grind get you down or allow your relationship to go through the deep freeze.
I admit though that I am definitely not a fan of the dark dreary month of January or the winter months, but I still I try not to let this time of the year bring me down after the holiday season and festivities have come to a screeching halt now.
Still as much as the daily demands and stressors of married life with kids can indeed make it difficult to keep the spark in our relationship alive, especially for me as a women, there are still ways that I have found can help to increase intimacy in my own life.
Some of the ways, I help to keep the fires burning during this supposed dark and gloomy time of the year are as below.
15 Ways to Reconnect Just in Time for Valentine’s Day
1. Go on an afternoon date for two, while the kids are in school for lunch or even just some hot chocolate.
2. Once the kids are in bed, play some fun board games or old school video games together.
3. Do a mini movie marathon with some winter-themed, romantic comedies, such as Groundhog’s Day.
4. In the early morning hours, cuddle in bed while the kids are still asleep.
5. Enjoy a fun and early breakfast in bed.
6. Catch up on favorite shared DVR’d shows together.
7. Clean and organize the house together making sure to work as a team.
8. Cook dinner, bake favorite desserts or cookies with each other.
9. Attend an indoor music concert or sporting event just the two of you for a date night out.
10. Toast marshmallows on the stove top and make smores, plus add your favorite glass of wine, too.
11. Exercise/workout together–getting fit and ready for the warmer weather together.
12. Bookstore or library date to browse through to find books to be able to read together.
13. Write love letter or poem to each other for the future, so as to make a time capsule and only open them together on a decided upon time, such as 5 or 10 years from now.
14. Play in the snow together–make a snowman, snow angels or have a snow ball fight.
15. When all else fails though, I have used Fiera, which was created specifically for women in relationships to better prepare us for intimacy, connecting, communicating with our partners, as well as overall help to re-spark my own relationship.
What is Fiera?
Fiera is a product that has been developed by women and health experts to be scientifically proven to naturally ignite, as well as enhance arousal, thus increasing desire and interest in sexual intimacy for women in mature relationships.
How does Fiera work?
Fiera is for “Before-Play.” It’s used for a few minutes prior to sex and then removed when she feels interested and physically aroused, and ready for a pleasurable sexual experience with her partner. Simply remove it when you feel warmed-up and in the mood. Fiera’s unique combination of gentle suction and stimulation increases the sensations of tingling and fullness that accompany sexual arousal.
Fiera was created with couples in mind. Together you’ll enjoy stronger intimacy and a revitalized sex life, especially for married couples who have busy lives with work, kids and more.
Essentially, Fiera helps to get your mind, as well as your body in the mood.
Fiera is a lasting way to benefit your relationship this Valentine’s Day and beyond to keep the spark alive!
I have personally found that it has allowed for our own romantic relationship connection to be rekindled here, thanks to Fiera.
[Tweet “5 ways to keep your spark – thanks to @fieraforher for step 15! #sp”]
Want to try Fiera to help you also reconnect romantically now?
Also, sign up for their Relationship Refresh newsletter to get more ideas on how to keep the romance in your life alive and well, too.
*Many thanks to Fiera for sponsoring today’s story and encouraging me to find our spark again!
What are some ways that you add romance and reconnect in the winter time or for Valentine’s Day?