Am I the only one who dreads the winter with the bone chilling months of January and February?
Living in the northeast part of the US, these winter months are bitter cold and snow, conjure up all sorts of catastrophes and even make me physically ill with the dread and anticipation of deep freeze every year as we are approaching it.
And yet, the wondrous thing is, I am married to a man who loves when the white stuff falls and kids who beg to go out and make snow angels, snow balls and more once the first sign of this powdered sugar goodness (their thoughts not mine, but still) hits. I think they are insane, but they truly don’t seem bothered by all things winter – crazy right?
Well, recently when I was asked to share and guest blog over at my twin’s blog (actually she is my ying to my yang and bestie who inspires me daily) as she is getting on a Jet plane (today actually) and fleeing for warmer temperatures to the happiest place on Earth (you guessed it Mickey’s House – Disney), I had to first recover from my mild jealousy that she would indeed be able to replace the down coat, scarf, hat, gloves for short sleeve shirts and possibly even shorts (Don’t get me wrong, I am truly excited for her, but still wishing I could escape a bit myself).
Then, I thought what better way to celebrate her warm weather escape to discuss my own fear and loathing, as well as my husband and kids’ absolute joy and adoration of the coldest season (winter) of the year.Come See Me Here Today…
If you are stuck in winter’s polar vortex temperatures and snowmageddon ways, then click here to feel right at home with me at Tamara Like Camera today.
And now if you are still with me, let’s get on also with this week’s Wonderful Wednesday…
Well, never mind…this is a brand new party!
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- If you are new, be sure to let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- Thanks for joining us!