Want to make an easy, but inexpensive wooden spoon mummy craft for Halloween?
If you answered yes then read on…
So, I love crafting. There I said it. But crafting can be costly. I mean if you went to a craft store it can cost you a pretty penny. Am I right?
[clickToTweet tweet=”Looking for an easy + cheap DIY Halloween craft? Check out this fun #dollarstore mummy craft.” quote=”Looking for an easy + cheap DIY Halloween craft? Check out this fun #dollarstore mummy craft.” theme=”style1″]
Plus, I am a big believer in crafts being easy to make, as well. A win-win in my book when they aren’t difficult to make and don’t cost much.
So, today’s new wooden spoon mummy craft is indeed cheap and also so easy to make.
Seriously all you need is a wooden spoon, paint, gauze, glue and some goggly eyes!
Sounds easy enough, right? Seriously, this craft took me under 10 minutes to make!
Then, let’s get started to make our wooden spoon mummy now…
Easy Wooden Spoon Mummy Dollar Store Craft
Materials needed for Wooden Spoon Mummy:
- Wooden Spoon
- Black paint
- Foam brush/paint brush
- Hot Glue Gun and glue stick
- Googly eyes
Instructions for Wooden Spoon Mummy:
- First, paint spoon and let dry completely.
- Then, add a drop of hot glue to the back of the spoon and wrap the gauze around, cutting and re-gluing as needed, until it resembles a mummy.
- Next, glue on googly eyes.
- Last but not least, tie ribbon into the wooden spoon hole on top.