As it is almost Mother’s Day here, I was itching to make a fun Mother’s Day themed craft. This time, I thought a fun Mother’s Day Frame craft would be perfect.
Plus after I made the Washi Tape Bookmark, I found myself at Staples to buy sticker printer paper for my daughter’s communion favor.
During this trip, I found more Washi Tape. They had many different varieties. Therefore, I just couldn’t resist.
Because I had so much fun making that bookmark with Washi Tape. Also, it was so easy to create and work with. So, I knew I needed to craft more with Washi Tape.
Once again with Mother’s Day on the horizon, I decided to use the Washi Tape for a Mother’s Day Frame themed craft.
Plus, as most know I am a graphic artist, as well.
So for this Mother’s Day Frame craft, I used my love of Washi Tape. Plus, I was able to let my graphic artist skills shine, too.
Therefore, what came about was an easy Mother’s Day craft that even kids could help out on this one.
Check out my Mother’s Day craft below now…
DIY Washi Tape Mother’s Day Frame
Supplies for Mother’s Day Frame
♥ 2 Assorted Washi Tape Rolls
♥ Hot Glue Gun with glue stick
♥ Popsicle Sticks
♥ Mother’s Day 4×6 Printable on Post-It Sticky Picture Paper
Instructions for Mother’s Day Frame
1. Print our Mother’s Day Printable (see below) on Post-It Sticky Picture Paper
2. Heat Hot Glue Gun
3. Cover Popsicle Sticks with Washi Tapes
4. Hot Glue the Washi Tape Popsicle Sticks to make a picture frame.
5. Cut Mother’s Day Printable to fit frame.
6. Stick/Adhere Mother’s Day Printable to middle of the frame
7. Gift to mom on Mother’s Day!